Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Drama, drama, and more drama...

So at one of my jobs, i am doing a favour for someone. I am doing this
just because i am a sucker, basically. Yesterday evening (right before
my evening class), i was basically told by the facility director to
not do this any longer. So i phoned my program coordinator and told
them that i was told to stop...and can you believe, my coordinator
said to stop, and that they do not CARE that this 'filling in' that i
have been cannot continue...after all the fussing and crap earlier.
That this Situation is *not* important, that they do not want me
risking anything, and that i *am* important. Coordinator then went on
to gush about me...which is SO weird that i was about to ring up a
crisis centre and see if they had any empty cells. Sigh. So...what? I
am back in favour again? After all this time, it feels strange.

I have to also get my crap together for business travel this Saturday.
After squirrelling out of travelling for so long, it was only a matter
of time before luck ran out. Pfft.

No comments: