Thursday, April 12, 2007

Earl, do you see this face? This is the face of a woman on the EDGE!

Ok, so... I was alerted yesterday that some friend-of-a-friend to one
of the couples that was helping me trap last month were planning to
dump cats at Eviljob, where they 'knew they would be taken care of'.
Oh, fuck that. No way in hell. So i had to file a notice with Eviljob
advising them about this, so that Security could be on the look-out
for their asses. They actually told the lady who phoned me that they
were *entitled* to drop them off there, cos they had taken them in as
rescues (if you ask me, they sound like cat hoarders), then the cats
had babies (uhhh...not getting their 'rescues' fixed is a big tip-off
for me--cat hoarders!!), and some of *those* had babies, and before
one can blink (give me a fucking break already!), they are swimming in
cats, and faced with having to move out of state. And no one will take
ALL of the cats, and since somehow they heard about what a great job i
was doing keeping my colony fed, they decided that Eviljob would be
the perfect place for their cats.

ohellno.

I have phoned five different people to try to get word to this couple
that this is a Very Bad Idea... I guess i will see what happens. If
they try it, they will likely end up arrested, so i guess i will hear
about it from security. At least one good thing is that if they try
it, they are caught for sure; the entire Eviljob facility has security
cameras (even in the parking lot). Assholes. I am really infuriated
that they would feel justified in dumping kitties or making more work
and expense for me in any way. Those two points have me enraged.

No comments: