Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Hospitalised Measle

BUN 71, CRE 5.5. He is staying in hospital to stay on a heating pad
and get fluids and some shots to keep him from being nauseous or
getting mouth ulcers, i forget. I am picking him up at 7am to take him
to Dr Vet to continue heat and fluids, and then possibly taking him
back to the emergency clinic when they reopen at 6p if he continues to
need observation, cos they have people there at night, whilst Dr Vet
does not. And somehow i have to write a final paper for one class,
administer two exams, and give a presentation in all this. Just kill
me now. Please let my Measle be ok, though. Please. I guess this means
no more cortisone shots, though. I will have to buy that Aero-Kat
mask. I am ok with that, though. As long as Romeo is all right; that
is what matters.

No comments: