Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Honey, I'm home!

Do not feel badly; you are not the only one who does not care. ;-)

So I got home and immediately received a text message from Harry, who had taken over the Little Broken Tiger efforts from Chrissy, who had, in turn, taken over the Little Broken Tiger efforts from Pat.

This just never ends.

Harry had a manually-sprung trap, and caught a pregnant female, cos he thought I would want it, so I had to go out and beg for some place to keep it (Pat accepted it until Saturday), since I cannot bring it here for so many different reasons that it boggles the mind. First off, I do not have the time to take care of it, and the only place it could stay is my garage, and even that is not ideal, cos I have let Harry The Cat be in my garage too often, and the last thing I want to do is infect my whole colony at Eviljob with FeLV.

BWAAH.

So I took care of that, and Harry will trap again tomorrow.

I have to get some sleep, but I want to give you something for free:

FREE JEWELLERY!

No, for real. I have ordered a couple things from them myself and it is not a scam, though I was sceptical at first. One pays for shipping, but even at $5.99, I think that it is worth the price. Seriously. Right before I left, the pair of garnet earrings I purchased (or paid shipping for, whatever) came in, and I was seriously impressed. Not too bad for free.

I would sign up and be an affiliate, but I would have to give them my name, and I am not going to do that if it is liked to this blog. But I urge anyone else to go sign up and be an affiliate and get the money. Let me know who you are (what website), and I will do my best to remember to go to you to click through when I order.

Yay, money.

I am going to go try to get some sleep now. Go get yourself some earrings; you deserve it! ;-)

Hugs.

.

No comments: