Monday, May 16, 2005

Bwah!

I woke up this morning (da naa-na-nah)
With a call to the phone (da naa-na-nah)
That's like a boot to the head (da naa-na-nah)
'ceptin you're all alone (da naa-na-nah)

Just call me Blind Grapefruit Ancodia.

I stayed up really late, and planned to sleep in. I don't really have anything to do today; I don't have to go in to Eviljob (yay), and other stuff...isn't doing today. But I just received a call from...

Eek...

RCG. Yep. He wants to meet this afternoon. Sigh. As in just us, to discuss this thingy. Partly my fault; I was pushing for a meeting to get things going. But I was talking like Wednesday--once I'm awake. And stuff. RCG even asked me if I'd been asleep, so I guess it snuck through even though I did my best to sound all awake-like. Of course I told the truth; I mean...I'm not good at lying in the first place. Even worse about it to people that I like, so...what was I supposed to do? Plus I was all distracted because I've still not trained myself away from being a little preoccupied with how I want to do him whenever we talk. This is double-plus ungood...I can't do this! Eek!

I want to send Dr Sobel as my consigliere, damnit. I want to phone a friend. I want to do this all by email. Or carrier pigeon.

Oh, dear--I need to pluck my eyebrows.

Squoosh is great. He just was sleepy. I'm going to go give him his antibiotics again, and have a panic attack for a few hours.

Oh, and pluck my eyebrows. I wonder if I could get a hair appointment on this short of a notice...

I hope I don't do anything stupid, like tell him I love the way he writes with a pencil.

Augh.

2 comments:

Smento said...

"Blind Grapefruit Ancodia" -- yes!

I hope your meeting with RCG was ... satisfactory.

Smento said...

Or satisfying.