Monday, January 23, 2006

Bwaah!

Gott in Himmel, *somebody* come over and write this shit for me! And fix dinner!

And I can do what Ancodias do best: Pace and dictate. With a sense of urgency. And possibly Impending Doom, if I'm feeling up to it.

:-D I'm telling you, I need an Administrative Assistant.

Bonus points for a French maid outfit. ;-)

Sigh.

O-KAY. I'm going to quit distracting myself now. Hmmph.


----------------

The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic

Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.

Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski


I have fans? ...ummm, fans? I need you to take dictation. Rilly. I was only kidding about the French maid outfit. *Swear*.

:-D

Unless that's your thing, in which case I might have one somewhere. Just come type this shit for me! Bwaah!

No comments: