Thursday, January 26, 2006

Wednesday is Test Card F Day!

Far Too Long Alternate Title: To save time, I’d look for it in Anne’s box; she’s a nutsy bitch like that, so why should I feign politeness?

:-D

But really, now…really…why else would the asker be doing the freaking asking? Clearly Anne has issues, and Sally probably knows that. Clearly. If you ask me, *both* of them have issues…I mean, look at what they do for a living; what the hell kind of career counsellor did they see to end up with *that*?

Sheesh. ;-)

Okay, okay…all kidding aside, the only truly correct answer is “I don’t know”; anything else relies on an assumption. Anything. It’s a stupid and pointless test. And it reeks of being a test; that fact alone precludes any answer from being “correct” except “I don’t know”, because anything else is speculation (and speculation from a potentially test-freaked and eager to please answeree). Well, except for listing out every possible option, but listing out options isn’t an *answer*, it’s a listing of options that means “I don’t know”.

Think of it this way to imagine a converse; just because you recognise that you would not know something, to attribute that same state of perception to another person is, ummm, well…an assumption. Now who is not feeling whom? Huh?

And that is exactly what I did not say. Sigh. I hate confrontation.

Well that and, after a certain point, I fail to care whether someone ever figures it out for themselves or not—usually about the time that the Other starts waving their arms around like windmills, and talking in an excited-yet-intolerant tone.

Yes, we had an interesting discussion today. Sort-of.

Butsoanyway.

I heard on NPR that Deus Caritas Est hit the stands today. I think I will wait for the movie. I hear Mary-Kate Olsen is auditioning for the part of the three-fold responsibility of The Church.

I just hope Alan Rickman’s in it—he’s such a cutie.

Sigh.

My Wednesdays are sucking. I cannot seem to get *ahead*! And since I am flitting from one obligation to the next, when I have to think creatively (har, har), I find that I *can’t*! I am still mentally stuck on whatever it was that I just finished. Pfft. And when I get like that, I am not good at polemical exchanges; I ask Rita, the Waitress in My Mind, to serve my critic with a heaping helping of WhatTheFuckEver, picture SMPTE bars, and punch up my favourite 1000 Hz song on the Stereo in My Brain.

Well, the lyrics are remarkably simple to learn.

G’night.

No comments: