Sunday, January 01, 2006

Catty on 2006

You: Happy New Year, Cat!
Cat: HAppy BIRTHDAY M8 biggrin. gif Singh?

You: Right. Ummm...so anyway...
Cat: Anyway, welcome to the forums funkysih.

You: Did you watch the ball drop, Catty?
Cat: You know the number.

You: I think it was like, ABC--right?
Cat: Do you think the Tipperary football players were right to make themselves unavailable for selection?

You: Ohellyeah.
Cat: Who do you think was responsible for the Burti crash?

You: Prolly gravity.
Cat: Its huge gravity holds the planets in place.

You: It certainly does, just like...well, gravity.
Cat: And I certainly do not rush too much when I have sex or any sexual relations.

You: Me either, but how did we manage to go there? I didn't think you were subject to the same Laws of Conversational Degeneration as everyone else.
Cat: All content posted at Elfwood is subject to the Elfwood Rules.

You: I see.
Cat: Do you ever do commission work, could you take a photo and recreate that person in your art as a character?

You: Well, I could if you want it done as a stick-figure.
Cat: Do you want some milk?

You: No.
Cat: Could it be the bad acting?

You: That makes me not want milk?
Cat: TalkBack TalkBack 8 of 338: That makes no sense.

You: I agree.
Cat: Does anyone agree with me that it is downright gorgeous?

You: It is, whatever It may be. Everything is gorgeous.
Cat: Or is that the total tire height from the center?

You: gorgeousness, tire height...isn't it all really the same when it comes down to it?
Cat: It really is possible to get tons of replay out of the missions playing with a buddy, because so many different styles of play are possible when two guys are doing it together.

You: I have seen some videos that lead me to agree with you.
Cat: A national, non-profit organization that supports children and adults with learning disabilities, as well as parents and educators dealing with LD.

You: And I hope they all have a happy new year also!
Cat: I do so hope you were able to have a Terrific day...

You: I was! And you?
Cat: You looked out again and saw that the house you were in was an old house in the woods somewhere.

You: And it was pitch black, and then I was eaten by a grue. Yeah; I have had that dream.
Cat: Buat kamu makasih udah ngisi guestbook aku, uuumn.. whatever you write, whatever you say... i'll keep writing and what else i can say??

You: That was very...zen, Cat. Or pointless. Or both. But I applaud you; it took effort.
Cat: Does ANYBODY think that Willie's worth a roster spot any more?

You: Hell no. Let's free Willy.
Cat: Click here to win FREE pet food for a year and receive valuable information from Hill's Science Diet?, the #1 choice that vets give their own pets!

You: Okay. ::click::
Cat: Click 'View' } 'Toolbars' and verify that the 'Links' item is checked.

You: No.
Cat: Hijo, tĂș no entiendes de negocios, en realidad soy un hombre sin tiempo.

You: Okay, okay; I'll go check. Kee-rist.
Cat: Click Here to check it out.

You: OKAY, already!
Cat: In this combined context, we're already considering three overrides: one to cover the school district's operational needs; a second to pay for renovations at the high school; and a third to pay for construction costs proposed by the Yarmouth fire department.

You: Tell them I said happy new year!
Cat: I think if you find someone who makes you happy and you love them, does it really matter what race they are?

You: Naah. They could even be a defective chatterbot.
Cat: Could we have known?

You: I couldn't have; my Magic 8 Ball is in the shop.
Cat: Mamma couldn't bear it.

You: Bear what?
Cat: It'll kill me to do what _I_ want.

You: Never; go for it.
Cat: So what's the difference?

You: I don't know--what do you want?
Cat: What do you think of Club IIT?

You: I don't think of them. See? painless.
Cat: I don't think it's makeup.

You: Me either
Cat: So either way, it deserves further study.

You: Ummm...sure. Why don't you go do that, ok?
Cat: I don't think he could screw that up!

You: Who is he?
Cat: I doubt there's anyone in America who doesn't think Greenspan is the man for the job.

You: To study whether or not Club IIT is makeup?
Cat: My only hesitation here is whether I will do this or the Justice Department.

You: I say reach for the stars, Cat.
Cat: The stars, which were initially on different tracks, probably got funnelled into coherent streams when a spiral arm - dense with stars and gas - approached and deflected the stars in its path, say the researchers.

You: Let me rephrase that; I say reach for the Justice Department.
Cat: Department of Labor photos representing the workforce - digital imagery?

You: Who knows. There is Evil all around.
Cat: I put this out as a challenge: Is there no way to make the electron microscope more powerful?

You: Ask Greenspan.
Cat: Solution proposed by Greenspan's blue ribbon panel and implemented by our government?

You: Sounds like a plan.
Cat: That sounds like serious stuff, and if you've ever wanted to study for a degree, there's every chance that you thought your SpLD might be a problem.

You: Oh--good point. Should I buy a vowel for it, perhaps?
Cat: At that point, I decided the dolphins might as well take me for a ride.

You: As well you should. I am going to sleep now, Cat.
Cat: Should I call a doctor?

You: I don't think a doctor could help you, but give it a try.
Cat: Perhaps you can expand on your problem so that you can get some help finding the source of the issue?

You: My problem?
Cat: The system is bad, but can totter along for a while - until one considers the illegal immigration problem.

You: Good night, Cat.
Cat: By the end of the night Kevin, Nick, AJ and Howie had tried everything they could think of to bribe me and find out what we'd been laughing about but I wouldn't budge.

You: ...and happy new year.
Cat: Tomorrow I have my check-up with my nurse practioner, and I think she'll be happy with all the things I've accomplished so far.

You: Bwaah.
Cat: Happy Birthay smile. gif How old are you?

No comments: