Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Hit me shithead, one more time!

Augh. Leaving work today, some jackass (not looking where he was going as he zoomed the hell out of his parking space in reverse) plowed right into me.

ASSHOLE!

My car's bumper is destroyed, I have scratches on the body around the bumper, my right tire is wonky, and my car is making a weird noise. Oh, I am *so* angry! It was totally improper backing on his behalf, but he tried to make it sound as if I had been speeding up behind him...I just started screaming. I told him--verbatim--that that was a nice fucking try...HOWEVER, I had the right of way AND was going less than the posted speed, 'cos I am terrified of running over one of the parking lot cats (or, worse, kittens). I offered to show him my vet bills for the parking lot cats and my trap in the trunk (as well as the fishing net in my back seat). It's private property so the police wouldn't come out and write a ticket, so now I have to take the asshat to small claims court to get my deductable back, unless he has a fit of conscience tonight and offers to willingly pay it.

Ohhh...I am SOOOOOOOOO pissed! Until I get this fixed, I look like I am driving a fucking hoopty-mobile, albeit with an awesome wax job. And my stomach hurts from where the damn belt grabbed me as I slammed on the brakes too late to do any good. And my little finger hurts from where I popped it against my steering wheel.

I am PISSED, I tell you. Mad as hell.

Sorry; I just had to vent somewhere. :-) Now back to work.

No comments: