Sunday, January 01, 2006

Sometimes I see how the brave new world arrives...

Happy New Year!

2005 could have sucked worse, I suppose. :-) I have not yet caught Mehitabel, but I am going to slip her some kitty roofies in the next few days, so she is as good as mine!

Mwahahaha!

I am a kitty-misleader extraordinaire. I will have to catch up on everything that has happened, but I am going to do it later, when I am not falling asleep. At least I had my fireworks, courtesy of the kids next door, and the obligatory New Year’s Eve poker marathon.

Butsoanyway.

This past year was difficult at times, but at least for me it was a slow (and sometimes painful) progression forward. That is what is important to remember; I am not the same person I was this time last year, and we all have another year to look forward to. May all our changes be for the betterment of ourselves and the world around us.

I hope that 2006 is a wonderful year for everyone. I really, truly do. Hugs all ‘round—we made it through another one! Yay!

No comments: