Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The stars at night are big and bright…


I have the most beautiful moon shining through my window!  It is simply amazing in its brightness!

Which is really pleasant, ‘cos I spent today drowning and feeling really inferior.  

I have two MAJORLY high-workload classes.  Plus a regular-workload class.  Plus Eviljob.  Plus Job II.  

Just shoot me now.  Please.

I took yet another class out-of-sequence, so I had to wade through the camaraderie of reminiscing about all the cool things we did last semester…which I didn’t do.  Geez.  I have to read and catch up (this is like taking #2 in a 3-part class before I take parts 1 and 3), but that isn’t what bothers me.  That class is run by this weird, intense, and highly intelligent man who is famous for his outrageous workload(s), and looks a lot like Max Maven.  Kinda.  With longish hair in back.  Only if *this* guy said “Boo”, I’d shriek like a little bitch; he’s scary.  So I’m calling him MMM, for Mad Max…Maven (Mary Miles Minter if I’m angry, which could happen), ‘cos if this class is like the last one I took with him, I’m probably going to be referring to him again.  A lot.  And I *so* held my tongue about him before.  Oh, just wait.  :-)

And so I sat for three hours and felt like an outcast retard who was about as interesting as vanilla pudding.  I love it when that happens.

Ok, not really.

And I triply hate it when I feel so very incredibly inferior to other people.  We have a “visiting” student from The Duchy of Grand Fenwick (ok, not really, but…) who comes to us fresh off an internship at one of those farking schools across the pond where the buildings predate god himself.  Plus she’s brilliant.  Plus she’s nice.  Plus she’s really pretty.  

God, I am such a fucking failure.  No, rilly—I am.  

And I have a ton of things to start reading and writing and whatevering.  But I feel good, actually.  I know it’s strange, but I do.  :-)  

I might have moonburn of the brain.  :-)  

No comments: