Friday, September 21, 2007

Birthday waiting...in the birthday mortuary.

Sigh. For this i am missing Resident Evil. I am waiting FOR Mom...and
everyone else. As in 'in place of'. They freaking abandoned me to wait
for twenty minutes (that is *with* reservations) at one of mom's
favourite restaurants that is semi-normal. What is with everyone and
the fricking seafood on their b-days? And why does it have to be so
dark in here? Who thought eating seafood in the dark was a good idea?
What...am i supposed to sniff everything before i put it in my mouth?
Sheesh. It honestly reminds me of Disney's Haunted Mansion in here.
Not that i am knocking that, love the place in fact. Just maybe not to
*eat* in, at least in the sense of preferring.

Though when i become a vampire, i may change my mind. Speaking of
which, i need to ask Mummers when that is...i keep forgetting, and
with grandmother dead, god only knows no one else cares. Me either
really, but it would be nice to know when to start using my 'Vampire'
name patches, and when to start liking to eat in places like this.

Butsoanyway.

So splain me why i shouldn't let loose with a scream that would make
Linnea Quigley sound like a pansy and pretend that something slithered
over my foot, or whatever.

No comments: