Friday, September 28, 2007

My mind must be free

Okay...I am almost on the home stretch of this crap. Kate can be a marvel sometimes; she figured out a shortcut on one part, and screw it -- we are going with it. I am driving back from a meeting that i am

...

Yeah; I *was* driving back from a meeting that, at the time, I was still puzzling over why I *had* to attend, seeing as how I could not do anything but what I have been doing almost all week, so I brought my laptop and worked in the meeting.  Rude?  Don't care.  

I love this quote:

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
--Margaret Mead

I am so very fried right now.  Seriously.  I hate it when I get like this.  I have been home for a few minutes, and Meg came by on her way out of town to see if I wanted to go (I have time off from Eviljob this week), and I had to tell her no.  Poop.  Speaking of which, I have not even gone into the kitty drama there; Harry has been feeding them, and our rescue group is having another trap-n-speuterfest at the end of October-ish, so all was good.  Then Harry had a run-in with one of the managers who hates cats, and they tried to yank my permission to be the colony mom, or even to feed on property at all.  So I managed with RG's Melissa to talk them into letting me move the feeding station to the back loading dock area instead, and they agreed; I have two weeks to muster up my best Behaviourist skills and convince them the In Back is the place to be.  *Then* we will trap 'em.  Yay.

Augh.  Back to work.  I think I will switch over to my dvd collection of You Can't Do That On Television, 'cos I tried to watch Yo Gabba Gabba , and it was...alarming.  Cool, but alarming. 

Ok...more on that later, 'cos I have to get this done or I will freaking *die*.  I'll hunt for pics, too.  Scary. 

No comments: