Thursday, September 20, 2007

Happy Birthday!

'I are Serious Cat. You have serious birfday now.
Or else.'

Happy birthday to the one, the only, the greatest Rock-N-Roll Grammarian of all time, who is now a Big City Lady! I am thrilled that she is finally bringing some much-needed class to the Big Apple, and I am jealously imagining her in all sorts of fabby adventures that involve heart-stopping displays of derring-do, handsome-yet-sensitive men, Jimmy Choo shoes, and teaching Simon how to thwart Evildoers. Oh – and super heroes. ‘Cos everyone *knows* all the super heroes are in NYC, right? Some of them might even be Grammarians...or their cats! :-D

Some year I will get to offer you a birthday margarita; until then, I hope you have a *fantastic* day...wait! WEEK!

Yay!


1 comment:

Smento said...

Thank you, you most wonderful of women!

It seems happy birthday wishes are in order for you, as well.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I just know this is going to be the Year of Ancodia.

Hugs and kisses unto you!