Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happy Birthday!


'...must not kill ribbon...
must not kill ribbon...'


Happy birthday to Susan at Wildrun, whom I respect more each passing minute! She is a devoted friend to animals, and she manages to save the world every day – from the perspective of someone’s tiny eyes, as well as mine. If Life heads me her way after I graduate, she has a sitter for life here. Swear. Big hugs!




In Reality, I was sick as hell the past two days, but to make it up I am (1) back-dating this post because I ignore the foolish Laws of Time and Physics like that, and (2) extending everyone's birthday out for a week because I ignore the foolish Laws of Time and Physics like that.

This being ignorant thing just simply rocks. :-D

So, that being said, I hope your Birthday Week is the most fabulous week EVER!

.

No comments: