Thursday, September 06, 2007

popular (and stupid) searches

I need to quit checking my hits; some of them make my brain hurt. You People are scaring me.

Huh???

Metal Turkey Pumpkin Poker

Maybe it would be better if you did not go around screaming, 'HEY! LOOK AT ME!'

People stare at me all the time

I miss her too!

Puff A Lump

I gave my suggestion already.

Why do people sometimes stare at me

Ok…why is Puff A Lump popular all of a sudden?

Puff A Lump cat

Three words: Not. Nearly. Enough.

Petsmart "wage per hour"

Do what?!?

Speuter wikipedia

Oh, just shoot me. Please. If *that* is what I am doing wrong, forget it.

She smoked crack cocaine took a hit high orgasm

Again, if that is what I am doing wrong, forget it.

Cool people hang out freezing bananas

I am missing out on targeting a market. Clearly.

Goth Cookbooks

Let no one mislead you: there *is* such a thing as over-analysing. Rilly.

The night they drove old Dixie down analysis

What…the…fuck?!?

Kingdom phylum peoples farts please me

Ok; I could be callous and say 'it either lives or it doesn't', but I won't. Instead, I will say 'for the love of Mike, get off Google and phone your vet!!!'. Sheesh.

What happens if you give the wrong dosage of Clavamox to a kitten

Get a life. Please. *please*. For your own health and welfare, if not ours.

Talk to horny robots

You have big tits, maybe?

Boys stare at me


I am in class…more later.

.

No comments: