Monday, September 10, 2007

I am a work in progress...

I have a post that was just about ready to go in Drafts, but when i
pull it up on my phone, it is blank. Sigh. Meg is back, Mummers has
broken her finger, and i have to find time to get Rhett's check-up
checked-off, and i have not figured out how i will manage that. I may
be a week late, and i don't see how i can avoid it. Rhett is still
limping a little, so maybe the extra rest will help, though i am
afraid he will end up having the FHO. Anyway, work is hell...both of
them. At Job 2, we are under a deadline which, if today's events are
any indication, we are not going to make it. And i have to get some
rest; i am exhausted, and completely unmotivated to wake up at
four-thirty to five to go to exercise class. Right now, i am trying to
fall asleep and watching Snakes on a Plane. Damn, but this is a good
movie. Total excellence. I need the dvd.

No comments: