Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Freaky-deaky Dutchman...

I am in a meeting with one of our vendors at Job 2 in a never-ending
effort to get our integrated behaviour research system up and running.
Like that term? I just stole it from The Dutchman. I am going to have
to modify it to better reflect the whole of what we are doing. I'll be
damned though if, as per usual, we don't have one dork who is trying
to impress (why?) by suggesting that under-eighteens in a school
environment might be recruited by 1) bribing the school with a
'generous donation' and/or bribing the students and parents with
money. Lord god. Let me introduce you to the concept of an
Institutional Review Board. Rampaging fucktard...i swear. I wish
non-technicians (for lack of a better term) would stfu. Thank
goodness this presentation-demonstration is slated to go on for quite
some time, else i would end up telling this person how dumb that all
sounded. Sigh.

Yesterday was hellish; i overdid a tad, and my abdominal muscles and
back are achy. Gah...break. I have to stay shut up! Bad timing.

No comments: