Sunday, October 29, 2006

Being all abandoned-like

...is not too bad. :-) Meg went off to Biloxi and took Mom with her
(not that she had a choice; Mummers dropped off her cat with me on
Thursday at 5am--much to my surprise--and then took off to go with
Meg...much to her surprise). So i've been without anything to do.
Ok, well, anything to distract me from what i *should* be doing. So
today i decided to majorly clean house. Blecch...I need to do this
more often. Heh. I thought about setting a trap out, but i am
swimming in kitties, and i don't know where i would put them at this
point. So i decided to stick to my plan of just TNR-ing them when
they are old enough. I think. Gah. Fucking off today means that i
have to double up, blah, blah, blah, but i have actually enjoyed it;
i've gotten to watch total crap with no redeeming value whatsoever.
Yay. For the last few hours i have been watching a House marathon. I
had been intending to see it someday, so that's cool. Plus, L & O SVU
is coming up soon, and i think Mariska Hargitay is just cool as hell.
Mom does also, and putting SVU on is one sure way to shush her up for
at least a little bit. :-) Another good thing is that i got to
spend a few hours (spaced out, of course) with Rhett and Cookie. They
are becoming SO friendly that it is going to break my heart to see
them go. Sigh. Ok... I've had enough of a break; i need to finish up
so that i can go-do tomorrow. Augh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE! MARISKA IS COOL