Thursday, October 05, 2006

Blogger for Word doesn't work in Beta? You bastards.

Okay, so like this is my first Blogger for Word post in Beta.

I would love to write this long diatribe about things, but I haven’t the time. I’ve been summoned to an early-morning breakfast meeting (with Job II’s Bossman), and I am mildly freaking out, so I will just do a drive-by posting:

Men suck. One of my jobs is cool. The other one continues to be just plain old Eviljob. I *still* see no Mehitabel, and no kittens, but someone is eating the food I put out. Classes are going ok. Thank god. I love my new office. I know I have already mentioned this, but I really have wanted to gush about it; I’m wholly unaccustomed to nice things happening to me. I need to get to bed earlier, and with regularity. Squoosh continues to be cute. Weebie continues to refuse to enter my family room ‘cos the kittens are in there. Rome continues to be grumpy, and refuses to eat chicken-flavoured Pill Pockets; he will only eat the salmon ones. Someone sent me an invite to GMail, and I really think that was super-sweet, but I am already on GMail, and have ELEVENTY ONE TRILLION invitations to give out, so if anyone wants one, email me; it may well be your easiest score of the week. Rhett Butler and Cookie continue to be a-fucking-dorable. They get more shots next Friday. Men still suck. I am tired most of the time anymore. I thought I was going to have a really bad migraine today, ‘cos I was feeling nauseous and couldn’t get the song Knowing Me, Knowing You out of my head (thanks to Coast to Coast AM, my migraines have a whole host of ABBA songs to pick from), but then I started craving a pineapple shake really badly, and when I got done I drove home and got one along the way. So I drank it as I took care of all the cats and started a load of laundry, trying to get stuff out of the way before I became worthless, and then I lay down on the couch figuring I was about to get blitzed, and woke up feeling ok about two hours later, so I watched two episodes of Crossing Jordan. Go figure—pineapple shakes really can work miracles, QED. And Nigel is really cute; if I met Nigel in real life, I would have him jumped and in a refractory phase before he knew what happened. Though men still suck.

Ok…wish me luck tomorrow. G’night.

(I ended up having to copy this and paste it into blogger. You weenies don't deserve a capital letter right now--how am I supposed to stealth-post from work? Huh? Assuming I ever have the time again, that is... But that's not the point!!)

.

1 comment:

Meme From Adanville said...

Some men s*ck...lol