Wednesday, October 18, 2006

October

Is a stupid month. I am sitting in a five-hour focus group at Eviljob
that is being so poorly-run that i...well, that i'm blogging instead.
I feel better. I saw Mehitabel today and fed her. I'm sure after i
went inside the kittens came out and ate, too. :-) she's pointed me
out to them, ha ha. Shit... Of course, of course...why would anyone
need to familiarise themself with methods alternate to the glorious
system we are discussing? Heavens. And i ok'd doing this so that i can
have the afternoon off to go do my yearly exam. Oh, joy. Remind me to
never, ever do this again; this team thinks a 'design cycle' is what a
woman has once a month when she wants to remodel the house, fer
chrissake. Ok, now i'm resorting to making girlstuff jokes. Bwaah!
Why am i 'needed' when clearly you have all the answers, Mr Dingdong?
I swear...i am *so* owed more than an afternoon off for this! I am
now just going to stop trying to be positive and sit over here and
like, get in touch with my inner child, or something. ...just
shoot me now, willya? At least i fed the cats, so i did something
productive today. Yes, i am being sarcastic--it's one of my more
adorable features; don't even ask about the *other* features. :-)

No comments: