Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tra Le La Le La La Triangle… Tra Le La Le La La Triangle…

My life's in such a tangle!

There; I finally gave up one of my punch line lyrics. :-) It's Patsy Cline, in case anyone cares. And with the exception of the whole love angle, this pretty much sums me up.

Sigh. It is always something.

I love Job II. Eviljob is the same as always. I am a spooked Blogger at the present moment, and this happens every once in a while (for legitimate reason, might I add), so I am just going to have to go with an 'Impressionist' blog for a bit.

But I do have to mention, in very vague terms, that I tried my best last week to help someone very dear to me out, and this dingbat just didn't want any help. Or did, but didn't know how to accept it. Whatever. I don't care—it doesn't hurt me, it's just hurtful. I will recover. I am ok.

Everyone else is ok. I am not getting a whole lot of sleep despite my best intentions, and so I am staying tired most of the time, but I like to look at the positive: Most of this crap seems to be flying by. It's hard to believe, but this semester is halfway over already.

Well, sort-of. To an optimist.

On the optimistic front, the weather is beautiful; we've slid into the cool and crisp part of the Holiday Season, and I even caught a whiff of what might have been burning leaves…I may go build a damn fire. If I ever have time, that is.

My classes could be going worse; the one I am doing the grad assistanting thing in is probably the most interesting one. Sad, iddnit? But true. And have I mentioned yet that I am tired?

I know it's time to go to bed when Nurse Betty IMs me and I start whining about how much I miss her.

Sleepy time bye-bye…here we go…

.

1 comment:

Blog Boy said...

Yeh It happens sometime when we want to Help our dear ones and they are not willing to take...any way we have to respect their selfrespect...How are kittens..??