Friday, October 20, 2006

I know the plan, man!

I'm in my car, and i'm lonely and bored, so let me chat you up about
this Flavour of Love thing. I haven't seen the reunion show--no one
has--but i think i know what's going to happen if Flav does get with
Deelishis (however it is spelt). I know VH1 isn't going to stop
trying to milk this, so i have been wondering who will be the new
bachelor, and i think i have figured it out! I know everybody's
thinking, 'it's probably Gary Busey; he's in every VH1 show they
have', but no. I don't think it's Gary Busey. And i also think VH1
puts Gary Busey in every show they have 'cos he maybe won't leave
their studios, or something. He might even live at the VH1 studios,
and just wanders around talking like a weirdo to everyone, and the
only way they can keep him from scaring visitors is by distracting him
by putting him in a new show. You never know--it could happen.
Butsoanyway, i don't think it is Gary Busey. No, that would be the
*obvious* answer. Now maybe they will have a spin-off with Flav and
Deelishis, but i also think they're going to keep FoL going. And you
heard it here first: i think the next 'bachelor' will be...

Ready?

New York.

No, really.

No comments: