Friday, October 06, 2006

Vell, Der Fuehrer says ve is de master race...

...and i've probably misspelt 'Fuehrer', but who cares. I'll fix it
later when i sign on. Meg is over; she is monopolising my computer
(and, true, i am too tired to break out the laptop), and watching some
documentary about Mr Hitler's poopy. No, i am not kidding. She wants
me to go out of town with her to a small tournament, but i have no one
to take care of the cats. These kittens need a lot of care and
attention, and i am only barely doing right by them as things stand. I
would pay a ton to board them without a reservation (Dr Vet charges
extra for Failure to Plan, as i probably would if i were in his
shoes), if he could take them at all (his boarding stays pretty
booked, hence the emphasis on planning ahead). I mean, same-day
boarding, unless it's an emergency, is double, if i remember
correctly. So i said no. I don't know about later on this year...she
wants me to go to Foxwoods with her too, and i already pay a lot in
boarding each year. Sigh. And i will eventually get my blog back to
normal, just as soon as i figure out what i did to it. This is what i
get for playing around when i should be working. And i guess right
now i should be sleeping or something.

No comments: