Monday, October 30, 2006

Halloweenstuffs...hell, yeah!



God, it's practically Halloween. I am going to be blogging and trying to get other people to do their part of a project by harassing them via email...let's see how it goes.

This is a really nice story, except for the part about losing the kitten in the first place...ding-dongs.

I don't know what I am going to show up to work tomorrow dressed as; probably nothing. Well, besides me, that is. I skipped last year for some reason, and before that, I think I went as a witch. Oooh, I was feeling all creative and original *that* year, but at least I wasn't *stupid*-looking. In my mind, this is how Eviljob will look tomorrow:





GAH! Somebody come rescue me and take me on like, a hay ride or something! I mean, I've kinda been a good girl this year! :-\ Well, I *said* 'or something'. And 'kinda'.



In Transylmania, you are a vampire with a vampire teddy bear, and you get to turn villagers into zombies--hell, yeah! Bonus points for the teddy bear and linking to other cool game (Evil Elves!!) at the bottom.

Uh, oh... I'm Toast! I died and got run over, poisoned, and molested like, 12,000 times; this is what I get for being honest in my answers. Maybe I should have read the directions. Depressing, iddnit? It's ok--I went back and cheated and got my certificate, anyway. Well, I would *still* try to help that man find his kitten. Saving kitties = Hell, yeah!

(and four days later, as I'm being dragged by my ankles down to his home-made abattoir, it would occur to me to ask, 'you don't actually *have* a kitten, do you, Mister?')

Check out Blackdog--all kinds of cool stuff, including a screen saver with Halloween jokes! Yay! Oh--and--hell, yeah!

And Caverns of Blood (now how Goth is that?) has a ton of stuff (including the Magic 8 Ball of Horror and Magic Ouija Board of Horror!) Caverns? Blood? Hell, yeah!

Creepy downloads...Freaky fun stuff...Monster music maker...Halloween recipes...HERSHEY'S! Hell, yeah! Chocolate is better than blood! No, rilly--and no Dahmer cracks; I beat you to that segue by like, light years. He prolly didn't own a kitten, either.

beat you to that one, too. NYAH.

Spooky Word Search! Hell, yeah! Bobbing for Apples! Ok, that one's kind of boring, but...hell, yeah! This Whole Site! HELL, YEAH!

Halloween name plates
! I am making one and using it tomorrow. Okay, maybe not one as snazzy as what they have, but I am going to draw a spider web on it. Or I will wait until I get to Eviljob and use company resources to print off some. Hell, yeah! :-D And Halloween poems! I am going to submit one...just as soon as I write one. I wrote a really, really good poem once when we were forced to (over my protestations that, contrary to the stereotype of goth girls, I am not a fucking poet) at badgradepoint in High School. I even remember it. Here:

Squirrels in my Shoes
by
Ancodia

There are squirrels in my shoes
And they're plotting to kill me
And make it look like the FBI did it.
They did it to John Lennon
and John Kennedy
So I'm scared.
But I'm not really, really scared,
'cos my first name isn't John
So they might not get away with it.
Anyways, if I think they're about to try,
I'll just tie my shoes really tight and hope that works,
'Cos I sure can't count on any help from you people.

I also wrote another one for that class:

I hate you.
by
Ancodia

I want Mr Peabody's Way-Back Machine
And I'll kill him to get it if I have to.
And then I'll go way-WAY-back
And get away from you people.

I personally don't think either of those are non-compliant and hostile, but what do I know--I'm not an English teacher at a High School now, am I? This is the same bitch who said that my favourite season wasn't allowed to be garlic; what does she know about anything? huh? Garlic is cool. And so is free verse.

butsoanyway. I may start writing poetry for the Holidays. I'm sure my former teacher will be glad to know I've come back to it after all these years. I may even phone her to let her know.

At three in the morning.

And NOOO, Paul Neil Milne Johnstone (or Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings) is a WAY WORSE poet. Say it again, and I'll kick your ass...and see if I don't!



Ahem.

But back to Halloweenstuffs!


Counting by ones, twos, threes.
Ummm...not spooky. Sorry. maybe hearing some kids who can't do it would be spooky, though. :-D And the stories aren't very spooky, either. No hell, yeah. Sorry--not even with the King of the Cats story, which I actually thought was cute. But that's just 'cos I like cats.

And this is cool: Bonus! I am playing the murder mystery The Dead Case right now, and it is difficult to get used to, but pretty cool. After I solve my own murder, then I will probably carve a virtual Jack O'Lantern for a while.



See? I should make people do their own work *every* day...geez...

Happy Halloween!




2 comments:

Smento said...

OMG. I love your poetry. That teacher was just jealous.

ancodia said...

Hey! I didn't have to wait until I'm dead to get appreciated!

:-D

{{{{{{{{{{Samantha}}}}}}}}}}