Wednesday, November 01, 2006

another poem

I was inspired by an event today when I got back to the office from our stupid meeting. The first few lines just came to me as I was looking through my desk, and I think I am still working the rest out. Holiday poems to come.

I think.

Well I need a like, muse or something.


Missing Pink Pilot Precise V5 Pen
By
Ancodia

Gone, gone, gone.
Totally nowheres.
I'm thinking it was thefted.
Boy, that really rips my widget.

You, there--person who stole it!
Don't you have any respect for togetherness?

I used to have a complete set of three:
Blue, purple, AND PINK.
Man, this really sucks ass.

You abducted a member of my pen family,
you jackass.
Did you think I wouldn't notice??
Doesn't 'ohana mean anything to you???




If someone from The Writer's Almanac wants to contact me, I'll be right here. I can even write a longer, more epic-like one if Garrison wants me to.

No, rilly.


.

1 comment:

Blog Boy said...

ha ha ...nnice one!!!