Thursday, November 02, 2006

Why? Ummm...I don't like Thursdays?

Ok... I have to get serious again. Pfft. We had some weird shit happen
at work today, but i don't feel like tapping it all out on my cell.
And i am trapped in work for the next week to week and a half,
depending on how fast i can get two papers out...which is probably
going to be Not Very.

At least i did get an explanation of Boston Legal from Mummers when
she phoned. Interesting show. Sheesh.

I just can't get over how much one's mood can affect the whole day;
today i was in a weird mood, and the whole day just didn't feel right.
I guess what is good about that is that as strange as things went, it
actually seemed pretty normal. :-) i should just jump back into one
of the projects that i have to finish, but the fact is that i don't
feel like it. I'm tired. Before i go getting all serious, i am
stealing a few hours off. :-)

No comments: