Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Catching up with Christmas...

It snowed here a little bit last night, so i got up early this morning
to make sure Mehitabel and Co. were ok. I didn't see her, but i put
food out. I'm sure she has places to go--Eviljob has a bunch of
places, especially in back by the loading docks. I have the rest of
the week off, and i spent yesterday afternoon shopping with Baby Bat,
and today shopping with Meg. I might actually be done early for once
this year. I'm neglecting reviewing one paper and writing another, but
i don't care anymore. We found out Monday that our meeting yet well
enough to advance to the next round, so to speak, so that's good. My
plan is to just take everything as it comes and ride out the year at
this point. And i'm buying myself a Christmas present--a ginormous
stuffed Mumble, from Happy Feet. I am going to buy him right now. For
some reason, this is making me exceedingly happy.

1 comment:

Blog Boy said...

wish you happy preparation for CHRISTMAS!!!