Monday, November 06, 2006

It's not your situation, I just need contemplation over you...

All I need is time. And I haven't any. Thursday, Thursday, Thursday. Bwaah! I am drowning. I don't know how I am going to pull this one off. I don't have time to say a lot, but I have been feeding the kitties at Eviljob--they are okay.

Today was okay, but I didn't get enough done towards my goal. Then I had to lose about five hours to go to another on-site evaluation, and I should be writing my notes up, but I am taking a second to blog and then I am going back to my paper. I am supposed to lecture tomorrow, and I don't have the first clue what in the crap I am going to say. Christ...

I should spend time on that, I guess, but I *think* I will be better off if I just type my ass off to meet my Thursday deadline and wing it tomorrow. That sounds bad, doesn't it? Sigh.

The evaluees tonight were just as charming as our first group on Saturday, so at least that was good. :-) And I did get to spend those five hours with a couple of really sweet and awesome people, which was even better...I just should have been working.

Well, working on this paper thingy-thing, I mean.

And I have to get up at five a.m. to put some time in at Eviljob in the morning so that I can crap out early to go lecture about stuff I will put together in my head on the drive over. Whee. And I have to decide if I should give my father his ginormous teak elephant back or not (more about this later), and if I should apply for a position at a local school that I just saw advertised and tell Eviljob to fuck off. Well, were I to *get* that job, that is.

heh...

1. Tell Eviljob to fuck off
2. ????
3. PROFIT!

No, I don't think so. :-)

Okay, then...guess what I am going to go do.

If I could get one particular someone to quit trying to hold an IM-via-email conversation with me right now...AUGH!

One cannot buy this type of fun. Rilly. It has to just happen.

.

2 comments:

Blog Boy said...

Do not Panic..deadlines are there in very aspects of life u just have to conquer that..

Scott Johnson said...

Okay. It's now Friday. By my calculations, that's one day past Thursday in most civilized countries. Are you claiming victory or need we dig you out from beneath that pile of bricks? :)