Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Conversations overheard...

Gah...teach me to be the first to meetings over breakfast--everyone is
running late, and so i am eavesdropping on a blow-by-blow recap of
last night's Boston Legal at another table. In case one was unaware,
Boston Legal is a really good, funny show that addresses highly
relevant world issues such as the death penalty and midgets.

I would have you know that i have provided an almost exact quote
there. I am trying to laugh *internally*, ok?

Butsoanyway.

Boston Legal stars the famous actor who played James T Kirk, Alan
Spader-or-something (i think that's a Dutch name; what do you
think?), and Candy Bergen. I have it on good authority that last
night's episode also featured a superlative performance by a
shovel-wielding murderous pee-pee. Whatever that is. I am afraid to
ask. But i think that i am going to have to watch this show...my
goodness. I must admit--my interest is piqued now.

No comments: