Saturday, November 11, 2006

Cool...

Ok... I have two dosed felines, pizza is cooking, Rhett and Cookie are
cuddling me, Squoosh is eating, and i am watching Dawn of the
Dead--you know, the movie where there's a PFK in Milwaukee? Go figure.
I need to get the dvd eventually. I probably should have brought my
laptop in here, i guess. But then i would have worked.

This isn't a bad movie, but i personally liked the first one better.
And i think Andy dying was lame; he was cool. And i think Matt Frewer
should have had a bigger part. And i think the zombie baby part was
dumb; they could have done better. The zombies run too fast, and in
the Luda-offing scene, the bullets fall wrong. I guess i am being
hypercritical, hmmm? I am bored. Does it show? I need to get back to
work, i guess.

No comments: