Friday, November 10, 2006

We're marching everywhere/It's getting in our hair/We follow the rules/and follow the mules...


Bwaah! 

Okay, so my Thursday deadline came and went unmentioned because I was too fracking busy to be able to take a breath...and now that Impending Doom has been eclipsed by an even LARGER Impending Doom on Monday.  But it's all good.

Ummm...yeah. 

Meg's off for the weekend again; I think back in Biloxi, but I am not sure.  Nor do I CARE--she's saddled me with her sick cat, god damn it.  He has a kidney infection, and has to have Clavamox tablets (YES!!  There are Clavamox TABLETS now!  And they do not have to be REFRIGERATED!) twice a day, and a muscle relaxant once a day.  Sigh. 

So I am finding the time *somewhere*. 

I have been at Job 2 practically non-stop.  I have to put in face-time at Eviljob tomorrow morning, then it is back to Job 2.  And on Sunday, also. 

And yes, I am still feeding the kitties, and yes, I think they are all okay. 

Argh.

There has been drama and upgheaval at work as well, but I will have to tell all later--right now I have to get to sleep shortly.  But I live.  And that is good.

.

No comments: