Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas Sap on Tap


Frog bless you, Hallmark Channel--you have truly saved Christmas and all that crap.  No, rilly--I mean it.  This is AMAZING.  And here I was boo-hoo crying tonight.

No, rilly.

Ok, well, I wasn't boo-hoo crying exactly.  I was feeling sorry for myself that I was going to have to type something that I don't want to do, and that well...that my life is this way.  :-)  I *needed* this sap, bad. 

A Town Without Christmas

 

Directed by Andy Wolk. Starring Patricia Heaton, Rick Roberts, Ernie Hudson, Peter Falk, Isabella Fink, Jeffrey R Smith.

A child's letter to Santa brings together two adults, who frantically search for the tot as Christmas Eve approaches. Hastening their hunt is a mystery man with a knack for painting pictures. 120 minutes- NR, USA, 2001, (CC), Stereo

 

Mon  Nov 27  09:00P on Hallmark Channel

Wed  Nov 29  11:00P on Hallmark Channel

Sat  Dec  2  07:00P on Lifetime



.


No comments: