Saturday, August 27, 2005

Ancodia's Day Off

Ok, so like I was supposed to go to class today. Heh.

So I suck; I overslept. Well, that, plus I didn't correctly remember that this class is a three and a half hour class, not a *two* hour class. After I'm an hour and a half late to anything, I figure "screw it", unless whatever is going on there involves giving me money.

Who is the genius that made up a 3.5-hour class? Fridays are going to be *long*.

Butsoanyway.

So I did nothing constructive today--not that even here in the first week of the term, I'm lacking in things I could do that might be beneficial to someone, particularly myself. I'm still decompressing, really; I feel like I could sleep for a week, even now. And I want to walk in and quit the hell out of Eviljob tomorrow. Argh.

I posted a few more pictures, but I haven't gone through them all, and it looks like posting them to Blogger breaks Blogger, since the menu stuff is all fallen down to the bottom of the page (at least the way I see it). So I may or may not get more off of Flickr to stick here, 'cos it makes the formatting look weird. I'm probably doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is. Pffft.

The short of it is that I've broken Blogger. Again.

Squoosh had a sneezing fit tonight, and I'm just mentioning it in case something later happens and I have to think back and figure out when that occurred. Note To Self: It was tonight.

So I'm going to go check on him and go to bed. And hope this post fixes Blogger. And as god is my witness, I'm spending this term getting my pathetic credentialling together and hoofing it to find some teaching job so that I don't have to Be at Eviljob come...well, let's be realistic here...January. I've been putting it off because I'm either lazy or a coward; I can't decide. Perhaps it's because I'm ambivalent. Or noncommittal. Who knows?

Or indecisive.

Ok, I'll stop. :-)

So that's my mid-year resolution. Well, one of them. We'll see how well I follow through. Hmmph.

Maybe it's because I'm skeptical and pessimistic?

:-D

No comments: