Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Shiny Disco Squoosh!


Shiny Disco Squoosh!, originally uploaded by Ancodia.

I'm baa-aack! And I'm saving photos as I speak. Or type. My first one is from a while ago...my shiny disco Squoosh! He's grown since this, but by the time I get newer ones posted, we'll both be on Social Security. Not that I'm disorganised, or anything. :-) His eyes are actually more gold, but he's still gorgeous. Everyone at Dr Vet's loved him, and came out to say g'bye to him...it was kind of cute! And he was happy to be home--he gave me tons of kitty kisses, and even grabbed my upper lip with his mouth and held it, which I think is like a hug. We're a happy, friendly baby. I love you so much, Squooshable!!!

1 comment:

Smento said...

He is indeed gorgeous. And what a sweet little face!