Tuesday, August 16, 2005

This town needs a superhero!

I called to check on Squooshable today; they said they just love him, and he's doing great. :-) Today I went to Baltimore on a self-indulgence day, since my thing doesn't start 'til Thurs., technically. I finally did get to see the Aquarium! I'll remember to 'splain when I have more space. There are a lot of bums in Baltimore; everywhere somebody's asking for money! But it would be a cool-ass city in which to be a superhero. Not Sporkgirl. I'd want to be a cool superhero, like Spiderman, or Batman. Why are all the cool superheroes men? But it would be so cool to zip around Baltimore, fighting crime! It's not so crowded, like NYC, but it sure looks like there's enough crime and injustice to keep one busy. I'd just have to come up with a good name. Not Sporkgirl.

No comments: