Thursday, August 25, 2005

Playing the fool in public


It's Just Me, Isn't It?, originally uploaded by Ancodia.

Ok...last one for tonight, then I have to go to sleep.

What in the hell?

I saw it all over--ALL OVER. The Capital Gym. The Capital Beltway (or whatever it's called). The Capital Hilton.

Am I missing something? Is this like naming yourself "AAAAAAAA Locksmith", to be listed first in the phone book?

Am I wrong? At this point, I have to believe that I must be. Even Meg insists that, with the "Capital Beltway" being a Federal road, the likelihood of it having been misspelt (on everything--maps, signs)is minimal. I'll grant her that. I have to be wrong. HAVE to.

So what's the deal? I just decided to look it up. Yep, I'm retarded. And after all these years, too. Sad, that. Glad I'm accustomed to it by now. Bless you, Paul Brians. And now, in the spirit of honest self-disclosure, I'm going to go ahead and post this anyway...

Doubly sad, that.

No comments: