Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Annnnnndddd...ka-BOOP!


DDR TC
Originally uploaded by Ancodia.


Fack! This has been the WORST...DAY...EVER! For reasons I cannot go into here, our Someone (not my Person, but the Someone who is Prof of one of my classes) went psycho today. I mean like seriously mental. We're talking Bitch Need Straitjacket City (I just *love* Goldie!). I will try to think of a parallel or something. It was *so* nuts that I went to talk to my Person about it, not that I expected any help or anything, but...my Person agreed with me! Go figure. THEN, I just got home and got a peculiar email from Bitch-Need-Straitjacket that tries to sound like everything is just hunky-dory. Now this is fucked up. Just trust me--it's fucked up. Even my Person agrees, and we rarely agree on *anything*. Which, as a side note, certainly keeps my Person's life interesting. :-) Person and I are two very different people, but at least she knows that if there's psychoness afoot, it's not from Camp Ancodia, and Person did say exactly that straight-off, which actually made me feel pretty good for once. Thanks for noticing, Person. I actually *do* appreciate that. Person even said that--almost verbatim--she knows that if things are falling apart I keep my head; if it's my fault, I am the first one to admit it, and if it's not my fault, I'm the first one yelling at everyone to stop pointing fingers and help me FIX it. I actually really really appreciate that sentiment, and hereby retract anything nasty I may have thought or said about Person in the past week.

Ok, ok...past month. But that's it.

And because of the uproar of the past few days, I had to ask MMM for an extension. I went to ask in person because I'd asked earlier in the semester for one (for something else) by email, and after a certain point, I feel that using email (and voice mail, etc...) is just cowardly; it's not my style. So I told MMM 40% of what had gone on (more than that would not have been appropriate), swore to him that this was not an issue of poor planning, priorities, neglecting him...whatever. Which it hasn't been. And I expected him to say ohellno, but he didn't; he granted the extension. Holy crap.

Which means that I need to get back to his stuff and quit this, but...I needed to boop a little.

I also stopped by and fed Mehitabel on the way home; I waited and saw her go back to her kittens, so now I know where they are for sure. Yay.

Okay; back to MMM's stuff. It's utterly amazing how some people are normal, while others are just simply totally nuts. And then there's my Person, who vascillates.

Ok, ok; I retract that in honour of Person's support today, one time when it actually did matter.

Boop.

No comments: