Sunday, April 09, 2006

I have The Blāk Shakes!

Bwaah!

I have been busy as hell.

Mehitabel has been MIA for two days; last night, I took time off typing last night to put food out for her like I always do, and tried to look for her, but no luck. I think this means that she may have had her babies. Yay. Just in time for my end-of-semester crunch.

It just never ends, really.

Butsoanyway.

Coca-Cola Blāk is out! And I would STRONGLY recommend not drinking more than one in a 24-hr period. :-D Oh, my lord…I thought I was gonna DIE. I had one in the morning, and it was superfantastic; as I was driving home that evening, I grabbed another, and made it halfway through before I started getting The Blāk Shakes! Augh!

One. Only one. Remember that.

I have to get back to work (I am currently freaking drowning), but I just wanted to shoot out a Mehitabel update and a quick PSA. What would the proper name for The Blak Shakes be, anyway? CAS--Coke Attenuation Syndrome?

Just one. Remember.

.

No comments: