Monday, April 03, 2006

Hey. That’s great.

I am about to be the proud second owner of an almost one year-old de-clawed kitten.

Woo-hoo.

My co-worker just phoned me to let me know that Buddy (I don’t remember what his name really is, so now it’s Buddy) got out *again*, and was bitten *again*.

Bwaah!

Tomorrow is Buddy’s last day on antibiotics from the leg wound, and Thimblebrain is taking him to the vet for a check-up. So she just phoned to tell me she’ll give me the cat as long as I see to it that it goes to a ‘good’ home. You know—kind of like the one he DOESN’T live in right now?

I asked her if Buddy could wait, or if I needed to come get him right now; Thimblebrain said he’s in a fairly-unused bathroom now, so he can wait. So I have left messages for the four cat rescue people I have numbers for.

…did I say ‘BWAAH!’? I forget.

At least he’s fairly young and has all his shots. :-\ I could just *so* go ballistic right now. Poor cat.

Butsoanyway.

This semester is almost over. Yay. Well, it’s closer to being over than it was yesterday. And I am still swamped. I just want to hide in bed for a month at this point.

.

No comments: