Sunday, September 24, 2006

Happy (belated) Rosh Hashana!

I had a cool birthday; a few of us went to one of my favourite restaurants, and I ate way too much. It is a seafood restaurant, and I searched for a parking spot in back, I saw that there was a big, healthy-looking tabby that hangs around in back; our server said that he is the restaurant's 'unofficial' cat, and he has been raiding the cast-off food for years. :-) Lucky cat! I wish that I could catch Mehitabel, get her spayed, and relocate her to some place like that, where she could live the easy life for the rest of her days. :-
Yesterday I snuck out of Eviljob (I couldn't justify taking the day off, birfday or not) early and went to visit my father, which meant that I got back into town way-late, and Meg decided to skip the stuff at the Borgata this weekend, so now I am going out with her (and ignoring stuff I have to do by Monday until this evening).

And, in case anyone is interested, the Royal Society has opened the ENTIRETY of their archive for free access until December! Now *that* is a nice birthday present!

In Other News, everyone else is fine.

.

No comments: