Sunday, September 03, 2006

I like my coffee like i like my women--in a plastic cup.

Well, they're going further into the cage as i am putting the food
further in. I have seen a bunch of cats come to check the feeding
station, but i haven't set out food in the hopes that Mehitabel will
see that her babies are eating and going out again. I am sad to think
of how many little cats here depend upon me. I have to fix this
somehow...christ. I am just cleaning my car and waiting, waiting,
waiting. Oh, and listening to (now that PHC and From The Top are over)
Eddie Izzard's Glorious. After that, probably the soundtrack from
Bells Are Ringing. Sigh. But hopefully i can get at least one kitten.
This is depressing. But one of the black ones (there are about
five--one grey, one black tux, and the rest all black) is MUCH smarter
than the others--he figured out how to get at the food straight off,
and is always the first back in. He inherited his mother's brains!
:-)

No comments: