Tuesday, September 05, 2006

::writing::

I am alone.

::scratches it out::

I am UTTERLY alone. By the time you read this, I will have jumped…

::scratches it out::

…I will have PLUMMETED off the Winter River Bridge

Sigh.

The kitten is doing wonderfully, and I think she’s a girl. She’s pooping and peeing and eating like a pig. I will take her to get FeLV/FIV tested soon, if I have a spare minute. I’ve washed her, but she still smells of mackerel. Joy.

It turns out that Chrissy smokes crack; Bonnie was not back with her relatives, she was in some city a little ways away in Zed Zed plural Zed Alpha helping with a cat-hoarding situation.

I hate cat hoarders. I almost hate cat hoarders more than I hate cat killers, because cat hoarders ARE cat killers—they just work more slowly, and *pretend* to be cat lovers.

Butsoanyway; Bonnie came back to find that I took the traps (or, rather, that they were gone), and she phoned Chrissy and Chrissy told her that I took them. So Bonnie phoned me ticked off, but I smoothed it over with her (look, I REALLY didn’t know that I was *actually* stealing them; I was just speculating that I was stealing them, and it turned out that my speculation was correct. I am good at speculating like that).

I have to go to sleep now, but this is so bad, and I feel so depressed and horrible that I could just scream.

Sigh.

.

2 comments:

Smento said...

Oh Ancodia. Please don't be depressed! You deserve a medal for all you're done for these poor creatures. I salute you. And I'd hug you if I could.

ancodia said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thank you for saying that--I don't feel as if I have done even close to enough, but thank you. I am trying to not be depressed. It's really more of a overwhelmed feeling. :-\ I am just panicked over how this will all turn out, and how I am going to work it out. But thank you so much! :-)