Monday, September 18, 2006

Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime...

I have just finished a last-second butt-saving (mine own), and am embarking upon another as I type. I have a lot of people telling me that they don’t know how I manage to do it all, and today is one of those days where I have to admit that I don’t know either.

And I managed to feed the kitties, too. And feed my kitties, and soak my cats’ food bowls in bleach/vinegar to get rid of whatever smell has been turning Squoosh off his soft food for the past week or so. He is either more sensitive to smells or more slobby with his bowl than my other cats. Gah. But I figured that if it is bothering him, then it may be bothering my other cats, too. Not that I can see or smell anything, but a month or so ago he did the same thing and when I scoured his bowl that time, the removable rubber feet were all crapped up (because the little pig flings food everywhere when he eats, and he slops water all over his food placemat when he drowns his stuffed/catnip toys—which for some reason he does a lot; I guess it really thrills him), so maybe that is what he is smelling.

Someone come over and type this shit for me. No, rilly.

:-)

.

No comments: