Saturday, September 09, 2006

I amaze even myself at times.

Maybe everyone is right. Maybe i really *am* stupid. I had to return
Bonnie's traps, and when i came home, my bucket trap was still not
here...but the OTHER trap i bought--a regular one--was! It arrived
today! And i had forgotten all about buying it because i was so
focussed on the bucket one. It's not assembled, but i can probably
figure it out tonight. So that's cool. The kittens i have are ok, but
ties little personalities are as different as night and day! Cookie
just *has* to be somehow related to Squooshable--her personality is so
similar to his. Not identical, but very similar, and i have been told
by someone at some point in time that a cat's personality is inherited
from the father, so maybe there is a pack of black cats related to
Squoosh back in the woods, or something. I don't know, but in a
really guilt-ridden way, i am thankful for the night 'off'. I need it.

No comments: