Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'm going to whine for a little bit and then go to bed.

Okay. I am home. I have mackerel, and two Havaheart collapsible traps that I think I might have stolen from Bonnie’s home, but Chrissy said I could borrow them ‘cos Bonnie just bought them, she’s back out of state on family stuff (Bonnie had two deaths in her family practically back-to-back; one was kind-of expected, but the other was not, and one of the deaths leaves her family in a bad situation, not to mention devastated. This is a long story.) and so when I phoned Chrissy, she said to go take the two new traps from Bonnie’s garage, and I am DESPERATE, so I did.

How in the hell could Mehitabel have already had kittens?????????? How? How???

And then I tried to get harry (he does not deserve a capital letter right at the moment) to help me build it, but harry-the-demajusculed couldn’t figure out how to make the hook part and the trip plate part connect together, so he decided that the little loop-part fits into the big loop-part, ‘cos he’s fricking retarded and just got tired of looking at it. Whatever. As long as I can get it to work tomorrow, I don’t give a damn. I gave a better (heh) explanation here. Well, it probably wasn’t a good explanation, but it is all I can muster at the moment.

Ok. I am going to try as hard as I can to quit feeling panicky and get sleep so that I can save a kitty tomorrow.

Yeah. That’s it.

Yeah.

.

No comments: