Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm sure things could be worse.

I have 24 hours to generate some quality idea(s) for Job 2. I am not
sure what i am going to do there; i may be fucked right now. I took
the kitten to Dr Vet, who named her Cookie, 'cos he said that she's
one tough Cookie. She is FIV/FeLV negative, and had her first round
of whatever vaccine it is that is all letters. She has to have another
one in 3 weeks. But she is healthy. Yay! On the way back, i stopped
with Cookie & Rome (sub-q fluids) at Eviljob to put out food, and
there are 2 black kittens, 1 grey, 2 black tuxes, and 1 tortie. I
counted cos they were all out playing. So i left food, and just don't
know what to do. I know that i am not the only one with cat problems,
but it sure feels like i am. I have to somehow wade through this.
sorry for my sucky typing and abbreviations and all, but i don't feel
like going to start up the puter. So 1, i have to think up something
good that i can't in into a bunch here. Second, i have to somehow make
more time to set a trap out, because i think it's only me doing this,
and Bonnie needs her traps, at least one of them, this weekend, and my
crappo bucket trap hasn't shown up yet. And i STILL do not know what i
am going to do with Cookie, much less any of the others. And i have to
get Mehitabel. Bwaah! I know this is stupid, obsessional, and
perfectionistic of me, but if i just give up, i feel like i am saying
to those babies that they have to die or live in sickness, fear, and
misery because there is no room for them. And that is a sucky thing
to tell someone. There should be room for everyone.

No comments: