Monday, April 25, 2005

You're NOT funny.

Save Toby

Ok, I'm certain it's meant to be humourous. And I know I sound like a wet-blanket, whining girl, but...it's not funny. Saturday Night Live did it with Larry the Lobster (I think that was its name) back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth, so it's not even original. Get a life, loser. Too many stupid people take things like this seriously, so those with a brain are charged with idiot-proofing the world, like it or not. Additionally, there are dumbass sites up like "I know I'm a shopaholic, but I'm 12 million in debt, so donate to my PayPal account and help me out, ok?" and *they're* legit, so I can't be totally certain this *is* joking. People are stupid and nuts sometimes.

For the record, I didn't think Bonsai Kitten was funny, either. If I'd bought a book or magazine that contained either "joke", I might think it was funny, but not where people have access to it without the caveat of having bought the book or magazine that is otherwise obviously spoof or parody.

Mr Toby-Owner (and I'd bet my life you're male), you're NOT funny.

No comments: