Saturday, April 16, 2005

zzzzzzzzzzz...

I was at work all day, and have been back home for a while, trying to write. This sucks. You have to be in a certain mood to write and as of late, I've just not been. Which is wrong and bad, because normally I write and read like a fiend. In this case, I'm just being subconsciously passive-aggressive, kind of like back when I was in high school and had a class with a teacher whom I *hated* (she hated me first, so I was just hating her back, but that's all water under the bridge); practically the moment I sat down every day in that class, I would fall asleep. Nothing I did would keep me awake.

Finally, I had to face the reality that I was being passive-aggressive about the dumbass class and her dumbass self. :-)

Not that I'm bitter, or anything.

But the same thing is going on here, and I have to have this completed by the 18th. :-\ Well, maybe I could push it until the 19th. The carved-in-stone-deadline is actually the 25th, but I can't push it until then.

It's the revenge thing. I want revenge.

I wanna walk into her office with my sword and say, "Hallo. My Name eez Ancodia. You keel my Octopus. Prepare to die!"

:-)

Ok, ok...so I'm not going to do anything. We know this. It's 'cos I'm a wuss.


...and 'cos I don't have a six-fingered sword.

No comments: