Friday, June 03, 2005

Difficult

Hmmm...

First I was sent an email, then I guess he changed his mind and called. You've got to admire that. Most people are non-confrontational enough to have just let the email do. In-person is better, but in the Hierarchy of Cowardice, email beats phone out every time. But you lose points for "giving me time to calm down"; the problem isn't mine.

Why *am* I being "difficult"? Uhh...let me tell you why.

So I did.

Now we'll see what you do with that information. I hope for the best, but...we'll see.

If I were you, I'd go kick her ass; you've been lied to and misused. I'm just not perpetuating that by allowing this situation to then abuse me--don't blame me for that. I'm merely that inconvenient Force of Nature that swoops down and says the shit stops here, and you're going to run into People Like Me all of your life. Learn how to anticipate and deal with them, and you'll be ahead of the game.

Good luck to you.

No comments: